Saturday 19 July 2014

Cutest kids swimwear EVER!






What is more adorable than super cute swimwear in teeny tiny sizes for the li'l ones in gorgeous candy colours? Nothing!

I take my daughter swimming (to be read as splashing) at her play school, once a fortnight and she loves it! It is a really fun time with a bunch of tiny toddlers splashing about in the pool surrounded by water toys and excited mommies clicking away hundreds of pics.

As for me, I love swimwear shopping as much as I love her swimming sessions. If you are looking for some really nice swimwear, head straight to Marks & Spencers and Mothercare. Marks & Spencers has an absolutely adorable range with a whole lotta prints, colours and styles ranging from one-piece to bikinis. Mothercare has a limited range, but quite a few pretty pieces.

My fav picks are a sea green ruffled bikini from Marks & Spencers, and a multi coloured ruffled number from Mothercare. (Yes I have a thing for ruffles!)


Location: Marks & Spencers at Phoenix and EA, Mothercare at EA. 
Price Range: Rs.1000 to 1800. With the current Sale you can get good discounts.




No comments:

Post a Comment