Monday 22 September 2014

Gerber Foods in Chennai










I am not a believer of processed foods for the li'l ones, but I do like to keep a few special treats for those dreaded times like air travel or dinner at a quiet restaurant. (Yes, I do resort to bribe in exchange for good behaviour!)

Now having said that, I do not like handing out snacks like Lays or Oreos, I would much rather stick to baby food. And based on a lot of first hand reviews from fellow mommies, I stick to Gerber products.

Not many shops stock Gerber in Chennai, and the ones that do have limited options. So I am not picky about the "Stage" specifications, I pick and choose the ones that seem flavourful and interesting. 

A few of the tried and tested ones are:
1. Puffs: cereal snack that in come many flavours. My baby's fav is Sweet Potato. These are tiny bites, and literally melt in mouth.
2. Li'l Crunchies: Baked whole grain snacks. I have tried the Cheddar Cheese flavour and boy oh boy! I seem to love it more than my baby!
3. Yogurt melts: Yogurt and fruit snacks if your li'l one prefers something sweetish. These come in a variety of flavours and I keep alternating between different ones.

Where to get Gerber Baby Foods in Chennai:
1. Maya Plaza basement baby shops - These guys seem to be the best stocked ones. (T Nagar)
2. Naidu Hall - They have limited options and don't always have enough stock. (T Nagar, Anna Nagar)
3. Baby Zone - Pureed fruits available, snacks - less options. (Nungambakkam)
4. Born baby - Reasonable range available. (Anna Nagar)



No comments:

Post a Comment